The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Turing up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Where: Aurelia's Bedroom
WHo: Aurelia and others
WHy: talking

Aurelia, walked around her room. She looked out the window. She opened the window and walked on the the balcany. The air was sweet smelling. The roses her Great-Grandmother had planted were blooming again. She brought her vantiy chair out and sat down. She, opend her journal and begain to write. It was quite today.....and the air was warm...finally it was becoming spring time.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Aurelius

Aurelius

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Aurelius walked to Aurelia's room. He really hadnt talked to her since he had been back. He turned the nob....it opened...

"So, there is life in here after all." He noticed her sitting on the balcany. He walked over and placed his back to the railing. "Aurelia.......how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Aurelia stared at her brother. She go up and moved her chair inside.
"No, thanks to you." she sighed. "Im fine if you most know. Aurelius....you just can't go years with out letting us know how you were doing....." She walked out to the balcany and stood beside her brother. She, wanted to tell him, but she felt betraied by him. "Please leave."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:31 pm

He looked at his sitster. Five years ago they had been so close. What had happend in those five years. "Aurelia, im sorry. But, im not going to keep appologing about it." He took a deep breath. "Father, new damn well were I was and what I was doing. If he didnt tell you then im sorry for that to. But you cant blame me."
He walked toward the door. "Fine, talk to me when you make you mind up. Aurelia your 18, not 5." He looked at her. Giving her a chance to talk to him. He knew that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:43 pm

"Don't talk about father that way!" she could feel the anger buring in side her. "You left over your own selfish resons." She walked over to him. "I do blam you. I've been stuck here alone by my self. I have my own problems..those that amount to more pain then you know. I want you out!" She pushed him.
"I have nothing to say to you, not now, and not later." Aurelia, knew that Aurelius was the only one that she could talk to. The tiwns had there own mind. But, she didnt care. Alone, is something that she will always be. If she took the thrown. She would out live all of her childern and Husband. She sighed. not relizing that Aurelius herd her.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:01 pm

"Hes not the perfect man as you think." He stoped. Aurelius felt Aurelias push. Much stronger then he rememebered. HE looked at her. Something told him not to leave, even thought she wanted him to. Her sigh, told him something was wrong. "Aurelia, please tell me whats wrong...i care for you and father, mother and the twins. I dont want to feel like you alone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm

It was too late. She might as well tell him. They would all find out someday, she thought about how she would tell him. "Fine. BUt you cant tell anyone..i mean it." "I'm not human anymore. Aurelius. It happened a year after you left. I didnt care about the rules or even living. I walked into the woods. Night after night. Hoping they would take me. Finally, one did.....Aurelius i'm a vampire. Thats what she wanted to tell him. BUt she only said. "I have nothing to say."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 pm

"Fine." He walked out the door. If she wanted him to know then she would have told him. His heart sank a little bit. His only source of happyniess had just turned him away. He now too felt alone, and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Aurelia let a tear fall, as she watched her brother leave. She wanted to tell him..but something held her back. She dried her eyes, and walked out the door to find the twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life is Turing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Turing up   Life is Turing up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Turing up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Third Floor :: Princess Royal Bedroom-
Jump to: