The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:22 pm

King Samond, Falon, Aurora and Azura

Samond spent three days deciding rather he do this or not. He sighed, after all the years of telling his children not to walk into the woods, he was going to do it. He spent years upholding the law..to only break it. He wanted revenge. Samond, walked out of the castle, and down the stone steps.

He then turned into the woods. Father please forgive me. He said as he walked into the woods. The moon was hidden behind the clouds. Soon the werewolves would be hunting. He looked back.

If he died here tonight, who would look after his children. He nodded his head. "Aurelius." He whispered into the wind. He walked deeper into the woods. He didn't notice he was heading into the gully, and slipt and fell. He rolled down the hill, twisting his Ankle.

Samond, tired to stand. If he could get into the tree he might be ok. But there was no such luck. It was true, if you were mortal and wandered into these woods..you either died, or were turned. Samond began to pray. Just about that time, he herd the faint laughter from a man. Samond let out a yell.

"Well, well if it isn't King Samond. Luck you the moon isn't out yet. I wonder how are your daughters..." He walked down and twisted king Samond's ankle.
Samond let out a yell. he looked to the sky. The cloud was moving away from the moon. Soon he would met his fait.
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 pm

The clouds began to part, showing the full moon. Falon walked into the woods quietly, hoping not to get herself noticed. Her footsteps were light, and soft as they hit the ground. But then she saw something that she thought she'd never see. The king, walking into the woods. He has made it known that no one is allowed in there, so why would he be breaking his own law?

Falon followed him in there, and watched him closely, she could feel her body changing, and growing weak. It was harder for females to change than males, sometimes it could be deadly. She watched another male come from behind the king and she held her breath. He was a werewolf also. She knew that he could probably smell her like she could him.

The clouds finally parted, and she screamed in agony. She wished she hadn't because now she had their attention. She was scared, but once the transformation was complete, she will fight the beast before her, and save the king.
</FONT>
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Aurora ran into the woods. The past three months had been hell at home she just wanted to get away from the castle. Azura was closely behind her. She stopped and noticed Falon walking into the woods.

She smiled. Finally another werewolf. Azura's since of smell was right. This would be fun. She looked at the clouds...the moon would be showing any minute. She ran in after her. Sister behind her. She stopped and noticed the man..and Her Father. She soo changed letting out a painful scream. Azura hurry! She yelled to her sister...as she watched Falon, her father and this man.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Azura was running slower then normal. The new girl lay on her mind. Camilla's words lay on her heart. She too noticed the new girl, and then herd her fathers scream. She begin to run faster. As she rain her body changed.

I'm coming. She Stopped when she reached her sister. "I knew it." She looked at the man who was a werewolf now. He was standing over her father. She was going to be brave. Her father broke his own law. Now might be the best time to tell him. She Stepped out. Showing her teeth.
"Leave my father Boy." She looked at Falon. She was really something.

The man looked at the girl. She smelled wonderful. He then noticed the other girls. "Never...Shall we settle this like the beasts we are." He too showed his teeth.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 pm

He looked at the man change right before his eyes. He looked to his left. There was another werewolf. "Do your WORST!" He yelled. King Samond, looked to the sky. The moon light shown brightly into the woods. He looked back when he herd the kind and loving voice..he thought to be Azura's.

He looked at her. There were another set of eyes in the bushes. Aurora. He thought. How had he let this happen? He began to wonder what else he didn't know about his children.
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Falon swore under her breath, she didn't know that Aurora and Azura had followed her. Now they knew her best kept secret. She stood in between the two girls, and looked to her left and to her right.

The male was already transformed, And Falon growled, she wasn't about to let him hurt the king. She lowered herself to the ground and growled long and slow. She had a temper worse than any other. She bared her teeth, and her golden eyes were fierce with fire. Falon was the first to pounce, she went straight for the enemy, and tackled him biting him slowly in the neck. She could hear him yelp. She hoped that Azura and Aurora took this chance to get their father out of there.
</FONT>
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Aurora smiled at her sister. She felt her heart beating faster and faster. She ran to her father and picked him up. She looked at Falon and the man. She then turned to her sister. Azura wasn't moving.

Aurora couldn't wait much longer. She ran out of the woods with her father. "Im truly sorry father." She said as she locked him in the castle. She thought about going back, but didn't
She did return into the woods. She wanted to be close in case her sister needed her.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:21 pm

She watched Falon attack the man. Something inside her clicked. She waited tell Aurora had her father out of the woods. She then went after the man. She bit him in the lower leg. And began to pull.

Azura looked at Falon. She could feel the range and anger inside her building. She would be damned if she let this man take her father away. Even thought he was long gone by now. She then dropped his leg. She wanted his head. She growled, again showing her teeth. She took the only other open spot his right side.

Azura felt that Falon would want to run. But she would talk to her. Before the night was over. There was nothing to hide any more. Things were going to change. Her life was going to chance. Now that her father knew about her and Aurora. She thought about Aurelia. Tomorrow would be a day the wouldn't forget.

There was something she enjoyed about this. She never hunted anything bigger then a rabbit. Fearing, that missing cattle or deer would cause to much commotion.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Samond looked at the girl pounce on the man. And then noticed Aurora taking him out of the woods. He looked back at Azura. And knew why she wasn't following. She had the heart of a loin, and the smile of a lamb. He felt odd, having his daughter carry him. I'm truly sorry father. He looked at Aurora's face. There was his beautiful daughter, covered in hair, and carrying the curse of the beast.

He then felt him self being thrown in the castle. He pulled the handle. Locked. He sat on the floor. They would return home. But what was he going to do? Could he really have three werewolves living in his home? What about Aurelia, Aurelius...and the New boy Jacob. He even thought of Riley. And then Camilla...even back to Isis, and Nyla. Who disappeared one day, followed three days later by his wife.

Suddenly, he thought about Nyla. She looked so much like his wife. "Damn you Eliza." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Falon let go of the beast before her when Azura started helping. She scooted back, the man was long dead..she had never killed anyone before, she sat, and thought about what was going to happen now. The mans body will change, and he will be found..Many things would run through her mind..but right now she stopped thinking and looked at Azura.

She looked so angry, so mean. Falon was afraid, she didn't want Azura turning on her, so she decided to run..maybe she needed to get away from Adain, and go home. She thought about Jacob, he was there looking for her, she could feel him.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Azura let the man go. She turned and looked at Falon. She was gone. She took a deep breath. She looked back at the man. His body would be changing, she drug his body into some brush. And then ran after Falon.

She thought about Falon. Falon come back. She didn't know if she could hear her or not. If she could she wanted her to know that she wasn't going to harm her. Please. She sniffed the air. She was some where, but Azura wasn't sure were.

She howled to the moon. It was a friendly cry...a cry for forgiveness..a cry for her to come back. Azura wanted to talk to her...she felt terrible, for acting like a beast.
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 am

Falon kept running she did what she had too. She had to protect the king, though he wasn't her king. SHe heard Azura's name in her head. Why was she hearing her voice? That couldn't be possible.

Falon stopped in her tracks as she heard her howl. She turned and figured that she should go back. Her moving was slow at first, the she gradually picked up speed. Finally she met back up with Azura. "you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 am

She was just about to turn around, when she smelled Falon coming closer. She walked around waiting for her. She hoped that she didn't scare Falon to bad. Azura never acted like that before.

Azura looked at Falon. "I feel so stupid. I let my anger get the best of me. Falon I am terribly sorry. Are you alight?"
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:50 am

"don't apologize. You did what you had to to protect your father. I would've done the same." Falon nudged her with her nose. "just don't worry about it, he's safe and that's all that matters. Falon thought, knowing Azura could hear.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:55 am

"I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do." Azura felt Falon nudge her. She smiled and howled. This time it was a happy howl. "Your right."
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 am

"You'll be fine. I know you will."[/i] She paused, and howled with Azura. "Your father will understand. If he loves you he will. I know that for a fact." Falon took a few steps away, she knew her father didn't care whether she lived her died. He'd just sent jacob after her just because.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:04 am

"Thanks Falon." She looked around. She should find her sister...and hunt. The sun would be rising soon. "Shall we hunt. Or do you prefer to go alone? "
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 am

Falon looked at Azura and grinned.I'd love to Azura, but Id rathergo alone. Falon nodded towards her I'll see you later, yes? Falon smiled and ran father into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 am

She smiled. Azura knew how it felt to want to be alone. Her and Aurora didnt always hunt together. "Later then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Moon   The New Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Outside :: The Woods of Destiney-
Jump to: