The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla

Camilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Saying your introductions
Camilla and others

Camilla walked into the entrace hall. She looked around. So this is how the other half lives. She said to her self. She looked around for some one to help her. "Hello any one there?"
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Falon walked up to the big doors, and walked into the castle. She didn't mean to run, but she had too. She heard a voice coming from inside another door and so she walked further into the castle. "Hello?" She also said, pushing her hair from her eyes. Fal was tired, and need sleep, she had gone three days without food or sleep, and she was awfully tired. "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 pm

She turned around to see someone standing behind her. She smiled. "Hello...I'm Camilla." She looked closely at her. "You look horrible. I'm waiting for Azura, she should be able to help you."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:06 pm

She tried to hurry down the steps. She was hot, from talking out side with Aurelius, Riley and the new boy. She ran down the hall and down the steps. She saw Camilla and the other girl. "I'm sorry im late, Camilla...Is she your friend?" She walked over to the girl. "My name is Azura, I'm the princess here." She could smell the difference between Camilla and the girl...she wasn't human.
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Falon saw the other girl in the room. "Hi, Camilla. I'm sorry, I've just traveled so far." She offered a weak but happy smile. "I'm Falon. Pr-" She paused, thinking of what title she was going to give herself. "I'm looking for work..you know of any?" Falon turned around to see another girl standing before her. "Hello Azura. No, I've just arrived here. I'm looking for work, you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm

"Hello Falon." She smiled."I'm sorry..I don't live here. This is my first trip here...But i know Azura will help you." She then turned to Azura. "Its fine...no."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:15 pm

She smiled. "Well, Falon I am looking for some one to help around the castle." She let her feelings go. Maybe she was just imaging things. "Yes, I live here..Along with my Tow sisters Aurora, Aurelia, and my brother Aurelius...My father Samond..and then there is Riley...Hes a knight..but not here often." She sighed. "Camilla, will you wait for me in the dinning hall?"
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Falon nodded, "Azura, if you'll have me I'll gladly take your offer." She smiled, she had noticed that Azura had a different scent than Camilla, she narrowed her eyes slightly, but pretended that she hadn't noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:19 pm

"No, I dont mind." She smiled at them. "Nice meting you Falon, I'll see you around." She picked up her bag, and walked off to the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:23 pm

She smiled. "Of course I would have you..if not i wouldn't of said anything." She looked at her. She wanted to ask, if she was a werewolf..but asked "So..Tell me Falon were are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:26 pm

"My pleasure." Falon nodded, watching Camilla leave. She then turned to Azura, "Thank you. I'm forever grateful." Falon bowed, it was only common courtesy in Hawthorne. "I'm from Hawthorne, It's north of here, and a lot colder." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

"You don't have to bow..." She hated to be treated like some one different. So she had the tittle of princess...but she was caring a deep deep secret.. "I know some one from there, well his mother was from there..I met her once...or twice I think..I'm not to sure..she died when Riley was 10..." She smiled. "I hope the heat wont bother you." She really wasn't sure what else there was to say. "Anything you would like to know about Adian?"

Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just how we greet people in Hawthorne." She smiled weakly. Falon thought it was awkward to be standing in front of a princess the way she looked, though she had never really been see without her tiara and dress. She figured someone would soon find out that she was hiding a huge secret. And no doubt her father probably sent Jacob after her but oh well. "I doubt that it will, I adapt easy to new places." She looked to the floor, "Well, nothing as of this moment. I think I'd like to check it out myself."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:46 pm

"Don't be sorry love. Its nothing really, i just hate to be treated like a princess..." She took a deep breath. She looked to the stairs, and the the hall way to the dinning hall. She really didn't want to be rude to Camilla, but she hoped she would understand. "Thats good to hear..I hope that you like it here." She smiled back..."Sure, if you are stopped tell them that I allowed you to wander. Just stay away from my father right now....hes not him self right now." She took a few steps back. "Really hate to leave you..but I have another engagement to get to."
Back to top Go down
Falon

Falon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:49 pm

[color=grey]You and me both.. she thought quietly to herself. "Ahh, well it will never happen again." Falon knew that she had been making her wait for her whatever she was doing with Camilla, so she simply nodded, "Oh no, I don't want to keep you." She paused "Thank you again." And started off toward the door to wander around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Ground Floor :: Entrance hall-
Jump to: