The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome...Welcome.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelius

Aurelius

Welcome...Welcome..... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Who: Aurelius and every one
Why: Welcoming home his sister and any one new
Where: KNights Arena!

Aurelius walked back in fourt...kicking the dirt. Hopfuly some one whould come along soon. Aurelia or Aurora. He hated to wait for people. He sighed, and sat in the dirt. He laid back and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Riley walked into the arena. It had been a few months since he steped foot here. He smiled as he walked over to Aurelius. "Well, well, well what do we have here? The Prince of Adain; laid out like a chicken?" He bent down and laughed. "Tell me, whats changed around here? Every one seems a bit different, like they've seen a ghost."

Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm

She walked the road to her home. Camilla would be coming a bit later that day. She looked at the arena. There was Riley, and Aurelius. She quickly ran over. She hadn't seen Riley in a few months. She smiled. "AURELIUS!!!" As she dogged piled on him. "Ello Riley. How have you been?" she looked back at her Brother. "Azura is the name."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 pm

He looked at his sister, and braced him self. "Azura?" He rolled his eyes."Please get offa me." "Waiting for this lonely ben...thats what im doing." He looked at Azura, and then Riley. "My mother left."
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Riley smiled at Azura. "Just got back from talking with my father." He sighed. "That man has really lost it. He's ranting and raving about my mother and all this crap. Who knows what his deal is." Riley shook his head. "Really? Nothing personal, but i never really liked you mother." He looked down. He could feel the demon in side of him, wanting to rise out. But he kept his cool. "Expecting anyone else?" He pointed to the dust coming from the road.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Jacob was bored. No, he was worse than bored, he was feeling like he was ready to drop dead. Falon was no where to be found so he figured that she was in a room somewhere. Maybe she knows...

He was walking into the arena and he saw a few people that were standing there. Since he was new to Adain, he walked up to them. "Is there anywhere a man can get a drink around here?" He asked the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:07 pm

"Yeah, well after you mother died..he did go a bit Crazy." He Smiled. "Yeah really. I dont know whats gotten in to her. Azura here wont tell me why she left though." he looked at his sister. "No, theres been a lot of visitors." He looked at the boy walk over to them.

Aurelius wasn't to fount of men visitors. He had three sisters of course.But he would try and be nice. "My name is Aurelius. My father is king." He held out his hand. "This is my sister Azura and...."
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:10 pm

"A bit. " Riley laughed. "Like I said nothing personal." "Ah."

He looked at the man. Something about him reminded him of his mother and father. "My name is Sir William Riley Black. But you my good man can call me Riley." he to held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:03 pm

"Pleasure's all mine." Jacob bowed to the three. He looked at Riley, and narrowed his eyes for a split second. Then turned to the lady. "Mi'lady," he bowed, took her hand and kissed the top. Jacob was always a gentleman.

He looked back at Riley, he seemed so....familiar, and yet he didn't even know who this stranger was. He felt...like he knew him, but from where?
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:08 pm

"You dont have to bow." Aurelius was simple. "So tell me what can we help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:11 pm

She blushed. "May we have you name sir?" She spoke quietly, as if she didnt want the others to here. She looked at Riley and then the boy. Something, about the two seemed odd.
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:12 pm

He stared at the man. He didn't like the way he looked at him, and then the kiss on Azura's hand. He, looked away. "Yes, lets have you name?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 pm

Jacob smiled, "I'm Jacob. Jacob Black." He paused, "there is nothing you can help me with, I'm new, and I was intrested in meeting new people."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:35 pm

"Riley's last name is Black." She smiled. "I hate to be rude, But im expecting some one at the castle." "I shall see you later Jacob." Azura walked off.
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Aurelius smiled. He didn't know what to say. He looked at Riley. The left hand man.
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:40 pm

It was a bit odd that both of them had the same last name. But maybe he was a distant cousin or nothing to him at all. "Ah, well there are new people in town. Why come all the way up here?" He looked back at Aurelius. He smiled. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Jacob gave each of them a warm smile, then nodded toward Azura. "See you." He turned to Riley and Aurelius. "I'm...looking for someone.." He said looking around for Fallon. "I'm from Hawthorne, Lived their all my life, thought I should travel some."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Aurelius smiled at his sister as she left. He sighed. "I hate to leave, but I have things to do." "Riley, knows this kingdom just as well as me...he'll help you." He walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:52 pm

He smiled. "Bye..." He rolled his eyes and Aurelius. "Yeah ill help." He looked at Jacob. "Who might this be?" '"Really, my mother was from there...i've been there a few times."
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Jacob nodded towards Aurelius and watched him leave. He again turned to Riley. He hesitated, he didn't know whether to tell this stranger about Falon or not. "Well, her name is Falon. I followed her here, her father wanted me too." He listened intently, "What was your mothers name? I might have known her."
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:46 pm

"Ah." He said. There was something about Jacob, that he liked..and something he didn't. But all new comers were his emeny. "Elisa Black..Father Lucas Black." Even though he wasn't to fond of his father, he brought him up any chance he got. "Im pretty sure you wouldn't know them."
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:45 pm

"Yes..Now, I can't seem to find her." Jacob looked around once more, "Elisa and Lucas..hmm." He thought for a moment, the names sounded familiar, but it didn't ring any bells. He grabbed the back of his neck massaging it, and looked up at Riley, "Hmm. Guess not."
Back to top Go down
Sir Riley Black

Sir Riley Black

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

"Ah, to be honest..I couldnt help you there...But.." He smiled. "Azura could. She seems to know were every one is...Or Aurelia..." He looked back toward the main road, and then the castle. He sighed. "I told you..and I'm normaly always right." "I really would love to stick around a chat..but I must be leaving. I do have people to look after." He walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

"Well, I guess I'll have to find one of them then." Jake gave him a warm smile, he has always been a nice person. "Well, this time you were." He nodded in agreement. "Alright then," Jake was to be leaving himself, he had to find Falon and take her home. "see you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...Welcome.....   Welcome...Welcome..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome...Welcome.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Outside :: Knights Arena-
Jump to: