The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla

Camilla

Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Empty
PostSubject: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Camilla and Aquella (Azura)
Helping her and her sisters
Shanker's bar/pup

Camilla walked in and smiled at Shanker. Clearly she was way to young to be in here, but yet here she was. She was no Straner to Athens...this was home to Mother Nadena, Or the name giver. Most people went to her to find thier childerns names. Or to give them to her. Camilla never saw Mother Nadena, but knew her face. Some say she is the oldest person alive, and knows everything that there is to know. Camilla how ever finds that hard to believe. She walked to the back, and looked at a girl who was waiting for her.
"Ello, mother couldn't make it, but I am every bit like her. How may I help you?" She smiled. "My name is Camilla Wingback."

Last edited by Camilla on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Azura watched the girl walk in. She spoke calmly.
"Ello, its alright."
Azura didnt know where to begin. "My Name is Azura. My sisters and I need your help." She sighed. "I've been told that you hold the book of Amoare? And that written in it contains the spell to change Vampires and Werewolfs. If this is true then please come back with me and help us. Before Jezebella returns." Azura looked at the ground. "Your mother saved Adain Thatcher?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:31 pm

She smiled at the girl. "Help with what?" Camilla sat down on an old crate. "How do you know about that? The only people that know it's truly real are those who wrote it and me." She thought for a moment. "Your from Adain aren't you? Aurora and Aurelia are you sisters?"
"My my you are very far from home. I herd about what happened. Jezebella is a wanted woman. Your sister was far to kind on her. I wouldn't of let no man tell me not to kill her." Camilla spoke with no limit...what ever came to mind she spoke of. "Why not have a healer help you. Then cann't remove the curse, but they can help."
"Yes, my mother saved him..and then he turned him self back into a vampire. She has helped many people since then..but he's always staid in the back of her mind. Like the rest of the people from Amoare...My sister and brother are named after there friends. Kairi and Lucas." She thought about the offer and then spoke. "I'll come back with you, and I'll bring the book. But you have to do something first."

Last edited by Camilla on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:38 pm

"We wish to turn back. Yes, I'm from Adain...and those are my sisters. How do you know about them?" "My mother found the book, it was in our castle. Some one who knew about it must of had it. She said it was sent of with a witch. And I think my sister when nosying around. She said that your mother had it. Im suprised that my mother didn't try and have it stolen." She too sat down a a crate.
"How, did you hear? I think he did it for me...even though hes the man that turned my sister. I think she is in love with him. I just hope he dosent break her heart." "Jezebella, what did she do?" Azura, felt proud..she spoke her name often and said it in her head. "Ah, Kairi was the princess right? I've only herd some of the names." Azura smiled. "Thank you ever so much." "Er...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:56 pm

"I thought that is why you came. The book of Amoare in Adain???" Camilla raise her eyebrow. "My mother told me that Adain had a copy...and there was one lost. Maybe he did step foot in Adain...if so then it wasn't my mother who recived it. She's the one that wrote the book. It was in the Amoare Library...but the new king didn't approve. So, she took it along with many other things. No one of the old kingdom still lives there." "Are you sure she's telling the truth. There are many hiding places in castles...expically if there old...new rooms were built and they cover over old ones...some times by accident or on purpuse. My mother told me alot about them. I even know a spell on how to find lost rooms. It might come in handly." A big grin came across her face. "Oh..i just thought of something amazing. What if we found another copy? My mother said there was two like I said before..but she said the other was burned...or lost. It would be wicked cool if it was in Adain..." She laughed. "Its gaured heavly, and she wouldn't know were to find it. We dont let people come to our home. We only come to Shankers or the woods."
"A healer came here..she had some girl with her..who wouldn't stop talking...about Adain..and the three Princess and there secret..she let every one know...lucky you almost every one here is either part or full werewolf or vampire...witches..and even a few demons...Hunters are welcomed here...not after Jezebella's dumb stunt...not even she is welcomed here." She smiled. "Jezebella,tired to turn the king's sons...I dont know what happened to them...I think they sent them off...fearing for there lives..or locked them up...Stryis feel madly in love with her...and they were about to be wedd...when she kissed Marious...and then she took them both deep into the woods...and almost turned them. But lucky my father saved them."
"Camulus Featherton..thats his name..I knew it wasn't Barns...Er watch your back...Aurelia might want to know this. He's bad news....every town he goes into...50-100 inoccent girls die...there always found in there room...by there mother or father..never sister, or brother..not even a maid. Spokey hun?" "I want you to catch her..The king wants her turned human..and then killed. Vampire can be brought back to life if you dont chop there head off..but my mother didn't tell the king that."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Azura looked at Camilla as she talked. Still thinking that she talked way to much. She sighed in her head and smiled and noded at all of the right places. She really wasn't listening all that closely. "Or, a copy that your mother knows noting about." She just remembered. "Isis, the healer she knew about it." She looked at the ground. "My mother is a liar, a cheat. Anything is possible. We should have a look when we get back. I really dont believe her any more..." "Are you a noble person? Or are you talking about spells?" She looked at Camilla if she was in the lower class..she sure didn't look it...then again she was a witch...and she could get anything she wanted.
"Camulus? I knew there was something about him I didnt like. Maybe he should be turned human as well." She looked at the sky. Thank god there wasn't a full moon.
"He wouldn't dare harm my sister. Even though my brother is mortal he would kill him." She Said proudly.
"You want me to do what? Camilla are you crazy? That bloody vampire tired to kill me? Sell me to some hunters! And you want me to catch her??? I wont! I'm not going to use my life as a barnging chip." She stood up and walked to the door.
"Camilla I'm sorry for wasting you time. It was lovely to have spoken with you."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 am

Camilla looked to the sky. "That would be something." She looked back at Azura. "But I dought it." "Really? I wonder how. Like I've said...only those who were there know about it. How mer mortals, and healers are finding out about these things is really odd." She though about it for a minute. Would her mother really mind if she brought her back to there home?
"Noble person?? No its guarded by dogs. My sister created them."
"There are secrets about him in a book called Devantion, its by a lover of his...that lived from the attack. Like your sister, only when she turned 89 she asked to be killed. She left the book some place safe. If you find it...and that is a big IF...give it to Aurelia."
She sighed.."You wont be alone! Me and your sisters will be there..."
"You didn't waste my time. I need to get home. Azura I'm trusting you to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 am

"Why do you dought it? Its possible. That one of them made a copy, and hide it some where in our castle...." "Yes, I don't know how she was supposed to teach me the art of healing. But after what happened she left. I bet she'll be back. I have this." She pulled a small amulet out of her pocket. "Its really something...I think its odd how she left right after this all happened."
"Ah, well then we should look for that as well." She smiled.
"They did it once. I wont tell."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:30 pm

"I-I dont know. Because I trust the Order..that my mother and father made..." "Ah, I think its best you dont." She Smiled. "Its something that is hard to learn, and confusing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup   Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me please- Shanker's bar/pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Kingdom's Far Away :: Athens-
Jump to: