The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jezebella is the hott topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azura

Azura

Jezebella is the hott topic Empty
PostSubject: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Aquella and Aurora's bedroom
Every one ext. Camulus, Nyla and Isis
Jezebella!!! is the Topic

She lay on her bed looking at the celing. She the sat up and walked over to the window. Aquella looked out over the woods, she then turned to the secret door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:33 pm

He walked up the steps followed by Aurora. He opened the secret door and smiled. "So thats how you two got away all those times..and always won at hid and go seak..." He walked over and sat down on Aurora's bed. "Aquella mother wanted me to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Aurora smiled. She closed the door and looked at Aquella. "Aurelia will be here shortly. After last night I think we might be spending more time together."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 pm

She walked over and sat down, facing them. "I hope it's not any bad news." "Ok." She smiled, at the thought of hide and go seak. "I also remeber that Aurelia had a secret spot to."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:42 pm

"Father is haveing a room built for you. It will be on the second floor. He is going to remove the guest bedroom there." He looked out the window. "You would think she has had enough of the woods. I bet I know what she's doing...Jezebella is still out there."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:43 pm

She looked at Aurelius. "But we've been together since we were born. Why is father doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 pm

"I asked him to, and told him to tell Aurelius. I also have been thinking. I love my name...but I have sent a request to mother Nadena. I'm going to change it. I'll be travling to Athens with Mother and I will be gone a week." She looked at the ground. " Im going to tell her, but not about Jezebella. Shes a vampire...more would be at risk."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:49 pm

"Aquella are you sure about this? Once she removes your name you wont be able to speak Aquella again...i'll miss the ring of it...and the worst part is....we wont know until after you return..or the name will be no good." He looked back at her. "Then your all going to have to say something. Aurelia has tried to hide who she was...she wont want to tell..and mother will be shocked."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:53 pm

She opened the door. "I wouldnt want to tell what." she closed it quickly. "Aurora you left this in the woods." she tossed her the black onyx ring that Aurelius gave her. "Father is going to do a sweap of the woods. I went in and removed anything that would lead to us." She sat down next to Aquella. "Why are you moving to the second floor? You've always been with Aurora."
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 pm

She stood up. "Im going to tell mother...were going to tell mother. Aurelia we have kept this secret long enough and I have kept this one. I found the Secret room two months ago. But I liked being a werewolf or as there were call a Lycan. I want to be closer to the room...so I can find the spell, and then a witch. Thats also why im going to Athens. Mayn witches live there, and im going to ask one to help me. And if your up to it then she can help you too. Aurelia, im changing my name."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm

"What room?" "Aquella?" She stood up. "They will double cross you. Its been know..only healrs can be tursted.....what if mother doesn't agree..or tells the hunters...then Jezebella will have what she wanted." "Change your name...your safe here."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm

"Aurelia, shes right. And it doesnt matter anyways...mother is on her way." She closed her eyes...."Shes about to reach the door." Just as she opened her eyes there was a knock. "We'll talk about the S.R. later."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:22 pm

She knocked on the door and then opened it. "My wonderful childern." she closed the door. "You know your father is making some changes to the castle, not just your room Aquella." She stood gracfuly. "Now, there is something i must tell you before I hear what you need to tell me." She placed her hand on the wooden door frame. "Family is like a tree. It will grow with love, water and sunshine. But it also takes pactions. You four weren't the easest to raise. Always fighting and yelling...and then spilting down the middle....then pulling crazy stunts like going into the woods, running away from home...and I don't know whats next with you four. This may be hard to hear...but I will not be returning with you sister...I will be going home...were I will live the rest of my life. Aquella, I will stay for your naming and then leave...you aren't to follow me." She looked out the window at the woods. "The first year of my life here, in the castle...i spent looking for the book of Amoare. Never did I find it...It holds more information then you could possible know. It tells of the people of Amoare, and of there courage. Its a story...but it contains powerfull spells, that could very well kill you as help you. Aquella, please stop looking for that book. You wont find it in that room. I gave it to a young lady when you first started looking for it...and then Aurelia your queationing of the book. Yes Vampires and Lycans are real. There are books in there that tell how to kill them, find them...but not how to change one...that is very dangerous magic that you shouldn't tamper with. A lass...I have concluded that you three girls have done something very bad, life changing. So its best you spill now or for ever hold your peace...your father will take time to understand...but I know what its like to live with a lie. Aurelia would you like to start?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 pm

"Does it really matter why I was looking for the bloody book?" Aurelia looked at her mother, and then down. "Mom, you let dad run my brother away...I'm not marrying that man...my heart belongs to another." She stood up. "None of us are following Adain's Traditions any longer. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings...but mother I cant do it. I was turned into a vampire. I wanted the book, for my own reasons, and I sure in hell aren't telling you. Mother I know who Nyla truly is. She's your daughter, and that's why your going back. Aquella was almost murdered, because of the way things are around here...and I'm not going to set back and watch vampires and Lycan's die because of it. The book of Amoare is safe with a witch...the daughter of the one who saved Adain. For who this town is named after..even though he's never steped foot here." Aurelia sat back on the bed..."Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:21 pm

"Mother I speak for Aquella and me." She stood. "It was my idea....but I don't regret it until last night. I am a Lycan or werewolf...what ever you want to call us...Mother why are you running to Nyla?" "I used to think you were better then father...but I see your just as bad if not worse."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm

She smiled. "You have a lot of learning to do my children. "Aurelius I want you to make sure they stay who they are....girls don't make other people happy if you not happy doing it." She walked out the door, and out of there lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jezebella is the hott topic   Jezebella is the hott topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jezebella is the hott topic
Page 1 of 1