The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Wakey Wakey"

Go down 
+2
Azura
Death
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Where:Woods
WHo:Jezebella and Aquella/ others
Why: Talking

She looked at the girl. What was she doing? SHe had never kidnapped any one before..but she hated werewolves. She taped the girl on the face. "Wake up deary."

Last edited by Death on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:40 pm

She felt the slap on her face, and then the burn of the sliver. "They will find you." She tried to break the chain. "What the fuck do you think your doing?"
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:56 pm

"sorry deary the only way to get out is by the key." she dangled the key. "What the fuck am I doing? I need money...werewolves are worth a lot these days. More valuable then vampires, I wish I could of had you both. Werewolf twins, In the kings family." She laughed. "Think of it...your father would beheaded..a long with the rest of your family."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:15 pm

"Bitch, they will send some one after me....vampire." She looked to the moon. She then thought...to her sister. Aurora...help...im alive...but not for long...im by the river....a vampire took me...shes going to sell me for money....you have to come...they all should know.... "The people love my father...and we haven't killed any mortals..like you."
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:58 pm

She smiled. "Well, well....you are quite the catch....to bad you have to die..." "Doesnt matter....your father will do anything to protect his name..."
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:13 pm

He stood quitey. He saw Aquella and sninerd. Why was he saving a werewolf. Of all the plans he had came up with this was the wildest. He steped up. "Really, I dont think thats true. The king has sent me to save the fair maden."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 pm

She rolled her eyes, and then steped up. "Let her go." She showed her teeth. "My sister wont die by your hand."
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:17 pm

She turned and looked at the two people who steped from the shadows. She stood. "Camulus? Working for the king..." She laughed. "Really, whats in it for you?" She walked over to Aurelia. "This must be the prize...you know hes not really that good." She walked back to Aquella, and kicked her in the ribs. "Sorry, but a promise to keep."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm

She didn't speak but only looked at her sister. She could feel the moon riseing into the sky. Soon it would be a blood fest. She hoped Aurora would arrive soon. She then felt Jezebella's kick in her side. "Btich!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:22 pm

She felt the kick in her own side, and went charging. She tackled the
girl and started pounding on her head. "You wont harm my
sister." She stood up and then kicked her in her side. "NOt to fucking pleasnt is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:23 pm

She squlled with exciment. She loved a good fight. She looked at Aurelia and then the man who was Camulus. She looked at Aquella and the burns on her arms and feet. "You have to get those off of her, before she turns."
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:26 pm

"There is nothing in it for me." "And I have one as
well." "Jezebella, I am the Dark night....remember that...and if i am
correct there is a bounty on your head...." He saw some one come running and then her hit Jezebella. He smiled, and then noticed yet another person coming. He herd both speak.."Weres the fucking Key."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Aurelia, looked at the girl. Jezebella? She looked at camulus and then her. She then looked to her left, Aurora had come running after her sister. She was followed by the new girl Nyla...What is she doing here.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:31 pm

"I find that hard to believe." She looked at saw the girl running after her. She tired to block but wasnt quick enough. She felt the kick in her side, and then stood up. "You four think your a match for me?" She tossed the key. "Fetch doggy."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Aquella Yelled. She could feel her body changing..soon Aurora would too. "FInd the fucking key Aurora...let them deal with her!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 pm

She watched the key fall to the ground..."Aurora go..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Aurora ran after the key...she wanted to say something back..but that vampires time would come...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Aurelia felt the anger buliding in side of her. Her eyes turned Scarlet red. "Jezebella, they dont need to help. She is my sister...and I'll be damned if you harm her." She walked over to Jezebella and grabed her by the throat. Her voiced had changed...what ever was inside of her she liked it....the power she felt was amazing. "Aurora HURRY!" She yelled after her sister. She could feel something pulling at her.
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Camulus liked the new Aurelia but couldnt let her hurt her self. He graped her arm. Let her go aurelia...its not worth it... "Jezebella...i think you may have messed up..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:43 pm

She could feel her body changing and the pain of her sister. She ran back and gave the key to Nyla...then she looked at her sister... Shes a vampire... Aurora thought to her self...She then looked at Nyla..she could smell something different about her...she was one too..a long with Camulus....this would leave them with something to talk about in the moring. She clenched her stomach.."Hurry Nyla...its almost time."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:44 pm

She let Jezbella go and ran over to her sister...along with Aurora. She felt her head....Aquella was dying..
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:46 pm

She quickly opened the chains.."Shes dying." Nyla looked at Aurora and Aurelia. "I cant do anything...shes a werewolf...Aurora you need to find her something to eat...if only Isis was here."
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:49 pm

She looked into Aurelia's eyes...she was never feared anyone. She felt her body being droped to the ground. "Oh, shut up you stupid Vampire..." She picked a knife up and held it in her hand. "Theres nothing you can do for that stupid mutt..." She handed Camulus the knife. "Go on a kill her." She took off deep into the woods. "This isn't the last of me!" Jezebella yelled. "I'll be back with an Army!"
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:51 pm

He held the knife and then droped it. He walked over bit his wirst. "I'm only doing this because of you Aurelia." He placed it her Aquella's mouth. "If you can hear me..you must fight...you may not be a vampire...but we come from the same curse..." He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:52 pm

She felt the blood drip in her mouth...she licked her lips...and replied weakly.."Aurora...i need food..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Wakey Wakey" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wakey Wakey"   "Wakey Wakey" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Wakey Wakey"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Outside :: The Woods of Destiney-
Jump to: