The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me the truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyla

Nyla

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Ppl: Aurora and Nyla
Why: Talking..Aquella goes missing...
Where...: Aurora and Aquella's Bed room

Nyla walked back and fourth. She hated to be stuck in one place. She sat on one of the beds and looked at Aurora. And then stood up and walked around some more. "I-I-" She stopped. What was there to talk about. Beside Aquella. So she staid quite.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Aurora looked at Nyla. She was getting annoyed by her walking around so much. She herd her start to talk and then stopped. "Will you please stop walking around so fucking much!" Aurora laid back on her bed. "Nyla what is bothering you so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 am

She stopped walking and sat down. "I-I...." She sighed. "Im just not used to confindement. I normaly would be walking the ocean shore...or standing on the clifts...looking out to sea...toward the incoming ships..I miss my home." She removed the shoes from her feet...."Any way to get out of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:09 pm

She knocked on the door and then opened it. Nyla and Aurora were talking about something. "Nyla I need your help. She walked in and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 pm

"My father doesnt want us hurt." Not that i can be... She hurd the knock, and then Isis speak...then She hurd her sister, and felt the pain. "She's by the river...and in pain. I have to go after her." She stood up. "Isis, theres alot you dont know about me and her....but I cant let them find out his way." She looked at Nyla....she was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:21 pm

"Isis, what do I need to do?" She looked at Aurora. Twins..."Your...one of them aren't you...though there are two types of those...well more..but its ok we wont tell..." She stood up leaving her shoes off. "Lets go. Isis, can we have some powder?"
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:00 pm

"No, Nyla you cannot. Your back up for what ever plan Camulus and Aurelia have made up." "Hurry I'll cover your backs."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:02 pm

"Thank you." She walked over to the secret door. "This way." She never thought to ask about Camulus or Aurelia....
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:05 pm

She didnt say anything but sure thought it. What are two mortals going to do? Nyla followed Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me the truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me the truth   Tell me the truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me the truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Fourth Floor :: Princess royal beroom-
Jump to: