The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting the will

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:25 am

People: Aurelia and Camulus
WHy?: Talking....

She walked into the woods and found the spot she once sat in many years ago. She felt the ground and found the sliver knife there. The blood had been washed off...but the smell still lingered. She looked off into the direction the vampire had come from. There was something that still remained fussy to her..but one thing was clear. There were two vampires...one who's soul was pure and the other was evil. If she found the cure she would save the vampire who saved her...but the one who took her soul...he would die...by her hand...there were a few things in life she wanted to complete before she died.....and killing him was one of them...as to a cure....Aurelia doughted that she would ever find one..but if so..she would give it to all those who wanted to be saved...that there was another way out of this. She stood up and placed the knife down. This was her final resting place...it lay as a reminder to her. She had took her life away...but yet was given one back....someday she would have to tell her mother and father. And with the spring ball no more then 4 days away..she would have to tell her love...that she was indeed a nightmare....and to find another bride....Aurelia knew that soon she would have to go into hiding that some one would find out that she was a vampire and her soul was doomed. Healers were welcomed in there place...but those...who knew how to cure vampires and werewolves were witches...what was the difference......Aurelia looked around and sighed...this is what her life had become....doomed to walked the earth for ever..until someone or something killed her.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Camulus walked into the woods. Many years had past since he had been here. And again he found her. He was quite...not to make a sound. She too was a vampire and didn't want her to hear him. He didn't leave to many of his victims alive. But she was the expction. Camulus has often wondered why he left her alive....every time he turns a human. The taste of blood over comes him and he kills them. But she was different. He thought back to that night and the night before. That dumb vampire.....should have just killed her or left her to die. Maybe it was her beauty that kept him from killing her. He walked a bit closer and closed his eyes. He could feel her skin and see her eyes. The pain and the love....the destiny had came true...this girl was to be his.....Camulus opened her eyes…she was holding a sliver knife. He smiled to him self. He too had a place where he visited. The last place he was human….it was destroyed many years ago. But he could still smell the sea… and feel the sand. This was a place where many of his victims still lay…and will until the end of time. No one could find it….He looked at her and thought about what to do. He couldn’t risk her killing him…nor could he let her leave his sight. He walked closer and closer still reaming in the shadows. Finally he walked into the clearing and spoke.
“it’s a nice night isn’t it?” "Its been along time since i've seen you...." His wicked charm was reviled.

Last edited by Cammy on Mon May 19, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Aurelia looked to the sky...everything was so peaceful...but it wasn't going to last. Nothing was peaceful in these woods for long. There was no order. Even thought most were beasts of the night..something had to be done. Aurelia...looked to her left...someone or something was there. But what mortal was stupid enough to travel into the woods on a full moon. She looked back to the sky and then herd the voice. Aurelia turned to see a man standing before her. She looked him dead in the eyes. "Yes, it is a nice night." She smiled and did a curtsie. "No, i don't think i remember you to well...maybe it was you who saved me...or are you the wicked soul who doomed me to a life of secrets?" Aurelia had never ran into another vampire...in a long time. "So, what brings you here Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:06 pm

"That's no way to speak to your savor." He smiled and walked closer to her. "Both I and him saved you, but he didnt make it clear. Foolish child." He looked to the sky. "Order you ask for.." He looked at her. "We could bring it. Together we could rule the woods and your land." Camulus walked over to her and placed his hand on her skin. "Its still the way I rememeber." "What do you say Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:23 pm

"You deserive no respect." She looked at him still dead in his eyes. Why should she give a damn about what he thinks or feels? "Your calling me foolish? Have you forgotten where you are? Your in my land, understand. This might be the woods, but I wont let you leave town....Vampire." She took her had to his face, and slaped him. "Don't touch me, I dont wish to be your Queen, I've already been promised to a Mortal. And i will keep that promise." she looked away.what are you saying Aurelia? She didnt know what she was doing here...she wanted to be mortal again.
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:59 pm

He touched his face and smiled. He raised his hand back and hit Aurelia. "Don't think for a minute that I wouldn't kill you because I will." He grabed her around her arm. "Act like you have sence." "Now, tell me why you want to be with some silly mortal? Think of it....when he grows old you will forever be young....they will hunt you down and burn you alive....you'll feel the pain.....every inch of it....I care." He let her arm go. Playing games was one of Camulus' many quilities. "My name is Camulus....I think I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:45 pm

She touched her face. "I-I-" She didn't know how to reply. She looked away. She sat on the ground and then curled into a ball. "Just go away."She looked at him."I don't know why i want to be with him. What choice do i have? You think my father would allow me to be with you? He would rather die." She stood up. What in earth was she doing. She wasn't a weak person, and by the power she held...she wasn't going to let him win. "If they burn me...then all will parish. I leave it up to you to save your damned soul."
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Camulus Smiled at her. "Your very brave...now i know why i let you live." He bowed. "I cant not leave you alone. My castle calls to me...and you." "You can hear the fait wisper in the back or your head. Calling you to them....We didn't ask for the curse. But it was given to us." He looked around at the woods. "I would never say that about my people. Princess, I only ask that you think about what we have talked about to night."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Aurelia looked at Camulus and let her gaurd down. "I don't know why im saying this, but alright." She walked over to him. "Please hold me." "My name is Aurelia."
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 pm

He held her. "Aurelia, I think its time I met your father." He kissed her neck and then her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:49 pm

She felt his kisses and kissed him back. "Camulus, my father would kill us both." She pulled back. "I am promised. What are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:08 pm

He felt her pull back, it mught just be harder then he thought. "Aurelia, to a mortal? Something of your beauty shouldn't be given to a mortal." "He can change his mind." He took a few steps back. "I have an idea, but you should return to your home. I'll see you again deary."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:17 pm

"Camulus, my father still thinks I am a mortal...I wish I was a mortal." "Fine." She walked off back into the castel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting the will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting the will   Fighting the will Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting the will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Outside :: The Woods of Destiney-
Jump to: