The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peperations for the Spring ball

Go down 
+3
Aurora
Azura
Queen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen

Queen

Peperations for the Spring ball Empty
PostSubject: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:21 pm

People: Queen...and others
Why?: Talking
open

Queen Eliza walked around the ball room. It felt good to be home. She looked at the decorations. Tomarrow night was the Spring Ball....she smiled as she saw her beautiful childern walking into the room.

"The first time you four have been together in a while."
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:11 am

Aquella smiled. It had been a while since all four Richerdson childern had been together. "Mother how was your trip?'
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:17 am

Aurora rolled her eyes at her sister. The baby and the kiss up. "Anything interseting happen with uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:21 am

Aureilus laughed. "The last time we were together Aurora here fell falt on her face." He patted Aurera on the back. "Its good to see you again mother."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:25 am

Aurelia smiled shyly. "I remember that day...im the one that pushed her." "How is every one? Anything new?"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

She laughed. "All of you have't changed one bit. Competing for adttion. Aquella it was a good trip, Uncle Lus and Aunt Iren had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Lucy." "Aurelius, I take it that you've talked to your father. But if not then the Ball tomarrow will be eventful. Which it will be anyways. To answer Aurelia. Yes there is some new to come, here. Every one is fine." She walked around the ball room. "Now, I take it that you four have your clothing for tomarrow night?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm

"Why is it going to be eventful? Mother whats going on? And I did talk to father...but its not like i haven't herd what he had to say before." Aurelius smiled. "So Aurora and Aquella since were here......what's changed in you life?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:55 am

Aurora looked at Aurelius and Aurelia. "Its really not funny. I was made into a laughing stock in front of the Royal court.It took me a week to prove that I was able to handedly the responsibility....but yet i was still denied!" Aurora looked at her mother. "I'm happy to hear that everything is ok. But what is this secret?" Aurora smiled...a lot had changed in there life..expect Aquella was still a kiss up. "I have grown a lot in the past years, and I have decided to take up Healing."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:02 am

"Aurora you over dramatic....it wasn't my fault...If i remember you threw the cake at us in return." She smiled and looked around. The Richardson family had grown apart in the past years...but she was going to pull them together. "Healer? Aurora you cant possibly be serious? It takes great skill and talent...you cant decide up out of the blue that you want to heal people.....Mother?"
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:25 pm

"Aurelia is right....you cant dont something on a whim.....Aurora...you must be careful...even Healers...are sometimes mistaken...for Demons....Doing the Devils work.." "Auroa think about what you are saying...most know of the healing gift...when they are young....Not becuse they read about it in a book!" She looked at Her mother and then Aurelia and Aurelius..."Mother what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:38 pm

"Enough!" yelled Eliza. "All of you stop it right now...with this bickering..what are you four going to do when I and your father die? Who will keep you four out of trouble? I'm sorry but if this contuies all of you will be confined to you room..and with a guest cooming...." she sighed. "Aurora....im sorry but I will not aollow you to be a healer..Im sorry..At your brith Aquella was given that name." "But as of what I'm going to do I dont know...I have called a healer here...to help me...she's the best in all of my land....But you will not act this way...along with her another guest is coming." she took a breath "Now, if you will please let me tell you what i need to say." she walked into the center of the floor. "Its hard to say this. But you four are the future of Adain. Your father and I will not live forever...and you must get along...for you father will not have his brother take his home...."she sighed. "Just been good. Now i must leave..and have every thing ready for the ball. It will be in three days from today." Eliza walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Aurora looked at her sister. Back stabber...i cant believe you would side with her...of all people...fathers favorie!! Aurora yelled at her sister....thank god they could talk with out moving there mouths. Aurora listented to her mother...but still couldnt believe her sister took Aurelia's side. What was the big deal about healers anyways?

Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Isis walked down the hall...she was three days eary..but she had other things in her life to do. She opened the ball room door and walked over to the queen. "My Queen." She bowed. "I'm sorry that I am eary, but another king wishes to see me. How long do you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:59 pm

"Isis my dear!" Queen Eliza walked over to Isis. "No no its fine....how are you my dear?" "I need you for three months. Aquella is going to study Healing and the others...need some History and Fairmanda Classes." She smiled. "These are my childern. Aurelius the oldest...Aurelia, and then the Twins Aurora and Aquella. Samond should be coming some time soon. How is everthing back home? I know that i only left three days a go...but well you know."
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:05 pm

"Im fine. Just trying to expand on my healing. Its not as easy these days...not with the vampire and werewolf population riseing. King Werecaft wants me to heal those who are damned....it wont be easy consdiering the Book of Amoare is lost 150 years ago." She smiled at the childer. Isis was only 20 but her soul was old. "The same as when you left, I told Fallon to send word if it changed." She walked around the room. "Is there a secdule for there learing..or am i able to teach them according to my own heart beat?"
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Aquella looked at the guest who was to be her teacher. Theres a lot to it Aurora and im not a back stabber. Deal with life...and the cards you were handed. "Isis, what is the book of Amoare?"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:08 pm

"No, Isis you may start when ever you like. Aquella she'll have time to tell you everything. Please excusse me i have to find Ell and my husband. Good day." Eliza walked out of the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:11 pm

When her mother was gone Aurora spoke. "Isis, what was my mother talking about and who is this other guest coming. She never told us and I would like to know." she smiled. "I have things to do as well. Nice to meet you Isis." she walked to the door. Are you coming? or are you going to stay with the peasent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Aurelia too was intersted about the book. But she knew better then to ask infount of her mother. "Isis, when you have time will you come talk with me in my room Ell will show you the way. I must be going now, I'll speak with you soon." Aurelia walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:16 pm

"Something for her to tell you. Her name is Nyla." "And yes Aurelia I'll talk with you later tonight." "Aquella I would like to start healing pratice tonight." "Aurelius your quite..something tells me that this isn't like you." My dear your not the only one who can talk through the mind. Isis smiled. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:18 pm

She knew that she was supoesed to arrive the night of the ball, but something pulled her here. She walked into the ball room and looked at the childern that were, standing there. Isis was trying to talk to them. She smiled and spoke.
"Isis!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm

She looked at the face calling her name. "What in bloody hell are you doing here?" she walked over to her. "You were supoesed to arrive tomarrow night!!!!" she was now yelling. "Nyla! What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:36 pm

"Your right its not me." he looked at Isis and smiled..he thought she was very pretty. When she turned he too turned. And looked at the girl; she looked like them...he though maybe a cosin.
Back to top Go down
Nyla

Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:12 pm

"It was boring there, and whats the difference? Tomarrow, the streets would be to crowded anyways....its navick tomarrow...." She looked at the people who isis had been talking to. "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
Azura

Azura

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:41 am

She looked around and then darted for the door...Leaving Aurelius, Isis, and the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peperations for the Spring ball   Peperations for the Spring ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peperations for the Spring ball
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next