The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret unfolds pt.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Secret unfolds pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Where: Aurelius room
WHO?: Aurelius and Aurelia
WHy??: SHe tells him her secrect
Private.

She paced back and fourth. She had to tell him. It was driving her insane. She never kept anything From her brother. SO why start now? She again thought about the easyest way to tell him about what she had became. I need to tell him...Aurelius, im a vampire. It happened a year after you left. I hated that you left me here alone...I walked into the woods. night after night. Waiting for anything to come along and kill me. I didnt care about my life. But insead I was given there curse. She herd the door open. Its now or never.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Aurelius walked in to see his sister standing in his room. "Aurelia, i thoguht you never wanted to talk to me again?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:09 pm

"Dont be that way." She let a tear fall. "I wanted to tell you...tell you everything...but you wouldn't understand." She looked out the window. "Its all falling apart...." She turned around. Aurelia knew that her fangs were showing and her eyes blood red. What better way to tell her brother then to show him. "This is what I've become, my faite.."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:53 pm

“Aurelia how do you expect me to act?” He watched the tear fall. “You don’t know that……tell me now Relia?” Aurelius stared at his sister. He didn’t know what to say at first. But he walked slowly over to his sister, “Aurelia, why didn’t you just tell me? I wouldn’t have told on you…..” he sighed. “Tell me everything.”

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:02 pm

“I know, that I messed up.” Aurelia stepped back a little. She didn’t want to hurt her brother. “It was a year after you left. I was hurt and didn’t think you would ever come back. I knew it was against fathers wishes…but I went in to the woods. I sat and waited for them to come. I didn’t care if they killed me or took me. I hated that you left me here alone…” “It was the third night…it all changed. I changed my mind, I was heading out of the woods when one stopped me. I was turned then…..…By him. His eyes were dark blood red…but yet so mesmerizing…I” she stopped.

Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:57 am

"Aurelia.." He looked at the ground. "Im so sorry. If I would have known...Damn it why didn't you tell me??" Aurelius wasn't mad at his sister but the man that took her life. "Who, did it?" "Go on?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:11 pm

"It's not your fault....I wanted to tell you...I felt betrayed by you." She begain to cry. "If I knew I would have hunted him down my self."
She walked over to the window. "Have you ever loved something you couldn't touch. But when they came near...and begain to kiss or even hold you...you cant let go. You let all the right things pass you by and follow temptaion. Even though you know its wrong..."She turned around and looked at her brother. "I could have pushed him away....damn it Aurelius I didn't fight him. I gave my soul to him."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 am

He wanted to yell at his sister but something held him back. He only looked at his sister. " I wont tell any one....but we have to try and find the cure." He walked to the window. "Every night you had to kill? Aurelia how do you live with it?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:11 am

"I don't Aurelius..i cant some times i couldn't bring my self to it....so i started talking blood from the kitchen but then i was worried that some one would be blamed for my mistake....so i went into the woods....and killed small birds and rabbits..I would never kill a human...." Aurelia looked out the window. She could feel her blood changing and her soul fighting the will to kill. "I would never harm you...." her words trailed off...Aurelia clenched her stomach. "I have to go..." she walked over to the door her eyes had changed and she looked at Aurelius...."please forgive me" she shook her head and looked at her brother. It had all been in her head. What ever had happened it was telling her to leave. "I must go now."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:21 pm

"Don't fret....I know you would never hurt me..." He looked at her. "Alright....be careful....I love you Aurelia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret unfolds pt.1   The Secret unfolds pt.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret unfolds pt.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Fifth Floor :: Prince's Bedroom-
Jump to: