The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odd seeing you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelius

Aurelius

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Location High tower
Why talking
Ppl Isis and AUrelius

He walked to the highest tower, over looking the woods. He sighed and took a deep breath in. He slid down the wall and cried to himself.
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Isis walked up into the highest tower. She tried to stay close to Nyla, with out invading her priavice. She opened the door and saw Aurelius sating agnist the walk. She walked over and taped him on the shoulder. "Odd seeing you this late. I thought you would have been in bed by now."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:30 pm

He opened his eyes to Isis' sweet voice. He looked at her and then stodd up. "I cant sleep. Aquella is lost, some place, and I cant do anything to save her, beacuse im mortal. Me walking into the woods would be sucide." He looked out the window. It had been three days since he had last talked to Aurelia alone. He looked noticed a figure walking into the woods. Aurelia. He thought to him self.
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 pm

"I cant possible understand how you feel. But i know what your going threw. Its hard to lose some one that you love dearly." She placed her hand on his shoulder. "Aquella, will be ok. She's smart." She looked out the window. "Who is that? It looks like Aurelia."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 pm

He smiled. "Thanks." He promised he wouldn't tell anyone..but if Isis told King Samond...there would be hell to pay..."That's because it is Aurelia. Don't go looking for trouble Isis...it sure in hell will find you in there." he looked at her. "Shes my sister and I'll do anything to protect her and her secret."
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:08 pm

"Aurelia's secret is safe with me." She smiled. She too held many secrets. "But why is she going into the woods. Dont you think it will be a bit odd, and there was a man who came to help....Camulus." She thought about it. "Hes one too. You can tell by there presences. Aurelia, wants to keep it hiden...but he doesnt care. Though, he was very poilte to your mother and fahter." she looked out the window. "Ah, there he is." she pointed, to a man runing after Aurelia. "I think I might want to tell Nyla. You might need all the help you can get." "Would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm

"Thanks." He looked out the window and the man. "As long as he doesnt hurt my sisters I dont care." "No thank you. I would rather stay here. Just tell Aurora I'm here. Father will find out some how." He thought about what she had said. "Nyla wont be harmed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd seeing you   Odd seeing you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd seeing you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Towers :: Highest Tower-
Jump to: