The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Ball

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Come all come all...to the Kings Spring ball...the Fee is Free..... Come any enjoy great food and Fun!

This is the Spring ball. It has been taking place for over 300 hundred years. Its a tradition in the Richardson house hold. But as every event that takes place in the castle..this one too has a story....

Long ago in the kingdom..there was a healer...who told the people to pay tribute to the goddess Mother Earth...if so then every spring there crops and cattle would be healthy...and the towns people didn't have to slave over the crops.

Three weeks went by and they finally held the festivebul like the healer asked. The Crops grew triple the size then the year before. As years went by the King had learned of this festivebul and turned in to a ball...hoping that the crops would grow bigger and give his people more money.

The healer died many years ago..but the ball still remains to occur every year on the Spring moon.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
Queen

Queen

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm

The Spring Ball 4qp692f
She walked into the Ballroom...the tables were set and the maids were huring to get everything ready for the ball. She smiled at them when they pasted. She walked up to the chair that her and husband would set in. She then sat down and closed her eyes. She loved Samond....but what would he think when he found out about Aude?
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

The Spring Ball 686w580
Samond walked into the ball room. He sighed, what was he going to do? he had vistiors coming left and right into his castle. His son had spoke to his brother and he was losing contorl. He walked up to the chair and sat down next to Eliza.
"I hope tonight will be a good night. I need not anymore stress."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:15 pm

She looked at samond. "It will be. Your family is here for you." she smiled and placed her hand on his knee. "My love, tell me whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:22 pm

The Spring Ball 1s
Aurelia walked into the ball room. Her mother and father were already setting down. she walked over to them and smiled. "Mother, Father"
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:26 pm

"I've made many mistakes...and now there coming back to me." He sighed and looked at his daughter. "Aurelia I want to say sorry for the moment in my office. I just have a lot on my mind."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:30 pm

"It will be ok." She smiled. "My beautiful baby girl....you look so pretty."
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Isis came running into the ball room. She wasn't even dressed. She ran up to the king and Queen. "Aquella has gone missing. I asked Aurora if she had seen her...but she said that they were out colloecting roses when some one attacked them." she looked at Aurelia. "Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:25 pm

King Samond stood up and looked angry. "What in..." he calmed down. "where is Aurora, and please fin Aurelius."
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:30 pm

She looked down. "Aurelius cant be found...and Aurora...is in her room with Nyla."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 pm

"Father, I'll find Aurelius." She started to walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 pm

"You will do no such thing. I want you and Aurora to stay together..i cant lose any more children." He walked over to Aurelia. "I know you want to help. He's your brother, but you don't know whats out there."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:47 pm

"Father!" She looked down. She had to tell him...NO!He would have her head. She looked at the door. She wasn't going to see Aurora nor...Nyla. She was going to find Camulus. He would help her find her sister.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm

He walked in to the ballroom. He then walked over to the king. "King Samond, I know you dont know me. But I was looking for a place for the night and herd all the commotion. Sir, I would like to help you look for your daughter." Camulus looked at Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm

"Alright son, you can help. But if anything goes wrong...your head will be on my wall." King Samond really wouldn't have his head hanging on his wall,but he liked to threaten people. "Aurelia help the boy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:36 pm

She Staried at Camulus...What the hell are you doing here? She asked her self. She then looked at her father. "Yes. Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Elizabeth hadnt sad anything during all of this. "Samond! You dont even know this man. And your going to let him go with our daugther and look for Aquella?" She walked down to the boy. "What is your name? Why are you here? Running from another king?"
Back to top Go down
Cammy

Cammy

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:46 pm

I know what im doing. "Yes." he smiled. "My name is Camulus Jones, No im not running from anyone..I just am a drifter..im not asking to live here, nor a prize. I know how it is to lose family. Mine were murdered by pirates years ago. I am sorry for the intrusion."
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:10 pm

"I trust the boy. Go, before anything happens to my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 pm

"Sir, would you like me to walk with them?" Isis, got a bad feeling from Camulus. She wasnt about to leave this boy in charge of finding Aquella.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:08 pm

He looked at Isis. "No." And then he took Elizabeth's hand and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Spring Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Ball   The Spring Ball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Ball
Page 1 of 1