The Kingdom Of Adain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom Of Adain

Dream the Dream

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My only son

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Summary: The king and his son talk!
Characters: Aurelius and the king...and any others if they want to talk
OPen

King samond paced back and forth. He hadnt had a chance to talk to his son since he returned. He wasnt to sure about how to aprouce his son. Aurelius had been gone since he was 17. He knew why too, avoding his wedding. Which had worked, the young lady married the Arch duke of Erland. But, it didnt matter the age. Aurelius had to be married by his 23rd birthday or he would be band from the kingdom. He sat in his chair and waited for Aurelius to arrive.

Last edited by King on Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Aurelius knew that this time would come. He walked down the hall and opened the door. His father was waiting for him. The look in his eyes told Aurelius that he had messed up big time. "Father"
Back to top Go down
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:57 pm

He sighed. "I didnt know how to aprouce this. You know that i've never been one to jump head in. But i feel that this might be the best way." "Sit down your going to be here a while." He stood up. "Aurelius, you've made me and our family look like fools. I've given you your space for five years. Hoping that you would take a birde on your own. ONe that you love and care for. I like you didnt want to marry the woman that my parents wanted me to. But, damn it I didnt run away either. I am very diappoent in how you handled this." He stoped and looked at his son. "You are my only son...and I refuse to have my brothers son take the thrown..my thrown..your thrown! DO you not know tridation. The first son is to take the thrown. Aurelius you are my first son, and you are destoned to take the thrown. Buf if you don't marry soon you will cause me and your sisters to lose everything. I want them to have a better life. I love my brother, but theres a reason why mu father made it law. Some people aren't ment to lead. And your proveing it right. Now is there anything that you would like to say, before i contuie?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:04 pm

"Father, I did nothing wrong. Im sorry that you feel im a week link. Maybe, Alyosius' son will be better sutied to rule. I dont want a wife, and i sure in hell dont want to be tied down the rest of my life." He looked at his father in the eyes. "I dont care what i made your family look like. The only one who gives a damn is Aurelia."
Back to top Go down
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:09 pm

"Boy, watch you tone. I'll be damned if I let that man take this away from me!" He stood and thought. "Its, not about that.....Aurelius you have two choices. One, find you a wife...i dont care if your faithful to her. DO what you will. Or two leave my kingdom. I'll have 3 daughters that will be married soon." Samond knew the right cards to play. "In all my life I never thoguht that you would betray me, and your grand-father. You should be proud to be who you are."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:32 pm

"Im sorry that you feel that way. Using me to keep it on your side. I saw Aloysius, and his son, daughter, and his dead wife. He was understanding of me. And also understood you draging me into that war. He's fogiven you and i have too. Father, he has one of his own, but then again....he might come for mine. Well his son. But he's not much of a fight. pitful little thing." He too knew the right cards. "He wanted me to tell you that he's sorry for you.....I'll do what you want." He looked his father in the eyes a stood up. "But only because of my sisters. But know this. When I become king, a lot will change." He turned to the door. "Anything you would like to say?"
Back to top Go down
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:01 pm

"Its not about that Aurelius, who would better rule this kingdom? Me or that man?" Samond Laughed. "A thrown? Where, with the begers and theifs?" Samond looked at his son. "I'm glad you see it my way.....she'll be here after the festive."
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

Aurelius

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:12 pm

"Its that all you have to say? You dont even ask how I am? Or him...did you not hear me..HE lost his Wife?" Aurelius gave him no chance to answer he walked out of the door. He could not believe his father.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Aurelia knew that her father was talking to her brother, and didnt like to be bother...but she wanted to talk to him. She knocked on the door. "Father, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofadain.darkbb.com
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Samond rubed his head. Maybe Aurelius was right. He was doing the same thing to his childern, as his father done to him. He was over reacting. Both Aloysius and him were born in to the family. Both should have the right. He knew what he must do. He heard the soft knock on his door and his daughters voice.
"Come in."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Aurelia walked in to her fathers Study. She wasn't to sure how to ask her father what she was going to ask. "Father, I know that Aurelius was in here and i dont want to make any thing worser. But am i going to have an arragned marrage?"
Back to top Go down
King

King

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:08 am

Samond looked at his daughter. "Its not something to talk about with you." "Now if you will excuse me I have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:13 am

"Yes father." Aurelia walked out of the office. Maybe her brother was right about her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My only son Empty
PostSubject: Re: My only son   My only son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My only son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Of Adain :: Fourth Floor :: Kings Study-
Jump to: